Internship / Web Development (Back End) (m/f)
Do you want to work on sophisticated and complex Web projects?
We will have internships available for a period of six months in our Web Development department.
- Design and implement Web applications on the basis of J2EE or .NET technology
- Perform quality assurance, maintenance or enhancement work on existing Web applications
- Create effects and animation using AJAX
- Dynamise CMS templates using JSP or ASP.NET
- Independently handle sub-projects for our customers following your initial training
- Successful completion minimum four semesters study in information science, business data processing, media technology, online media or comparable field of study
- Solid to excellent knowledge and practical experience in the object-oriented software development of Web applications using Java, C# or VisualBasic
- Knowledge and practical experience in working with J2EE technologies (JSP and servlets, EJB and frameworks like hibernate, Spring, JSF, Struts) or .NET (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET) and the relevant development environments
- Practical experience in working with relational databases
- Enjoys programming
- Very quality-conscious and curious
- A team player
- Excellent written and spoken German
You will gain exciting insights into the development of innovative and sophisticated Web applications, professional support, outstanding educational and training opportunities and excellent pay.