Internship / Web Development (Front End) (m/f)
Do you want to learn how to develop innovative and creative Web front ends?
We will have internships available for a period of six months in our Web Development department.
- Design and implement Web front ends based on sophisticated design templates
- Create modular CMS templates
- Take aspects of standard conformity, usability and accessibility into account in the implementation
- Independently handle sub-projects for our customers following your initial training
- Successful completion of minimum four semesters study in information science, business data processing, media technology, online media or comparable field of study
- Solid to excellent knowledge and practical experience in the standard-compliant, pixel accurate and universally accessible implementation of design templates for all commonly used browsers
- Basic experience in at least one relevant script language (ASP, JSP, PHP) in conjunction with content management systems as well as relational databases
- Enjoys implementing front-end solutions for Web applications
- Very quality-conscious and curious
- A team player
- Excellent written and spoken German
You will gain exciting insights into the development of innovative and sophisticated Web applications, professional support, outstanding educational and training opportunities and excellent pay.