What you will do:
- Be responsible for the economic development of an account team with revenue and profit responsibility for various customers
- Lead and develop an interdisciplinary account team of about 7 to 12 employees
- Advise our clients on digital marketing
- Build relationships with new clients and maintain existing client relationships
What we expect:
- Several years of professional experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a digital agency environment.
- Experience in leading and developing teams
- Strong consulting and conceptual skills in the area of communication
- Desire and willingness to continuously develop personally and professionally
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.