What you will do:
- Develop and maintain complex, web-based Java or Node.js applications.
- Extend our applications by integrating cloud services.
- Contribute to the team by sharing your ideas and expertise within the community.
- Bring in your own ideas on technical decisions in our agile project teams.
What we expect:
- 2-3 years of coding and project experience in the web environment.
- Knowledge of modern architectural concepts such as microservices, distributed architectures, Docker, Spring framework, Node.js and cloud services.
- Experience with a fully automatic build / deploy and CI process (e.g. Github).
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.