What you will do:
- Be responsible for the strategic development and growth of our customers.
- Identify challenges and needs of your customers in the digitalization area.
- Together with your customers and the project teams, you will develop digital strategies and concepts that contribute to the customer’s business success.
- Build networks with existing and potential new customers, as well as implement measures to win contracts.
- Based on industry analyses, you will further develop our services and continuously build industry expertise.
- Be part of a self-organized team that is together responsible for the entire order volume of Virtual Identity AG.
What we expect:
- A Successfully completed university degree.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in account management/client management or digital consulting.
- Ability to build sustainable customer relationships at a management level and knowledge of how to use them successfully in business.
- In-depth industry knowledge from Pharma, HealthCare, Banking or Social Services is an advantage.
- Previous experience in the implementation of digital projects and solutions .
- Personal responsibility, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to learn .
- Proficient English skills (written and spoken) and basic German language skills are an advantage.
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working.
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.