What you will do:
- You identify and develop project opportunities along the digital strategy of our customers
- You continuously expand your customer relationships and extend your network
- You create offers based on the requirements of your clients and represent offers and their service content to the customer
- Together with the customer, you will continue to develop the digital strategy using a wide range of methods
(e.g. workshops, ideation etc.)
- You exploit the digital potential of our customers and actively introduce new ideas and convince customers with your communication skills
- As a part of the Client Partner sphere, you will be responsible for the order volume
What we expect:
- A successfully completed university degree
- At least 5 years of professional experience in account management/client management or digital consulting
- You enjoy building relationships and find it easy to get involved in unfamiliar situations.
- Ability to build sustainable customer relationships also at a management level and knowledge of how to use them successfully in business
- In-depth industry knowledge from Pharma, HealthCare, Banking or Social Services is an advantage
- Previous experience in the implementation of digital projects and solutions
- Personal responsibility, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to learn
- Proficient English skills (written and spoken) and very good German language skills
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
Work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Remote or VI Office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI Office or a mix of both.