What you will do:
- Develop and improve cloud-native applications in an agile development environment.
- Collaborate on the design of the software architecture.
- Estimate and implement customer requirements.
- Collaborate on the development of technical concepts in the proposal process
- Design and execute component, system and integration tests.
- Transfer knowledge across projects and coach our junior colleagues.
What we expect:
- 2-3 years of professional experience with cloud stacks (AWS/Azure/GCP) and familiarity with core concepts like serverless workloads, CI/CD and infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- Knowledge of how to build APIs, considering resilience and security aspects, as well as API consumer needs.
- A DevOps mindset and practical experience with monitoring/alerting stacks
- Understanding the benefits and tradeoffs of different architecture paradigms (e.g. microservices and event-driven infrastructures) and technology choices
- Proficient English skills
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.