What you will do:
- Develop digital strategies and media concepts (focussed on social media)
- Analyze the your clients’ digital communication channels and their competitors, research digital trends and create trend reports
- Be in touch with customers and advise them on digital marketing topics with a focus on social media on an ongoing basis
- Host digital trainings or workshops for your clients
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an online marketing agency or in a similar position
- You feel at home in the digital & social media landscape and are familiar with current developments and trends
- You are familiar with the most common KPIs in digital marketing
- You know the different ad formats on various social media platforms
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in German and proficient English skills
Work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Remote or VI Office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI Office or a mix of both.
Your monthly gross salary for this position (full-time) as Intermediate at least € 2,500. How much more your salary will be depends on your qualifications, experience and commitment.