What you will do:
- Work closely and first-hand with clients, consulting them on digital optimisation and transformation
- Deploy analytical thinking and hypothesis-led reasoning to reframe business challenges
- Harness data and analytics to discover deep insights that build competitive advantages
- Build recommendations that inspire confidence with sound judgement
- Inspire clients and colleagues around the intersection of digital technology and business
- Communicate complex ideas persuasively using creativity and story-telling
What we expect:
- A degree in communication, marketing, online media, analytics or equivalent qualification
- 3-5 years of prior experience working as a digital consultant
- Ambition and the courage to think big
- Curiosity, learning attitude and a growth mindset
- Great collaboration and team-working skills
- Fluency in both German and English
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
You get an individual, annual training budget of 1,000 € for external trainings of your choice.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
Work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.