What you will do:
- Work closely and first-hand with clients, consulting them on digital optimisation and transformation
- Deploy analytical thinking and hypothesis-led reasoning to reframe business challenges
- Harness data and analytics to discover deep insights that build competitive advantages
- Build recommendations that inspire confidence with sound judgement
- Inspire clients and colleagues around the intersection of digital technology and business
- Communicate complex ideas persuasively using creativity and story-telling
What we expect:
- A degree in communication, marketing, online media, analytics or equivalent qualification
- 3-5 years of prior experience working as a digital consultant
- Ambition and the courage to think big
- Curiosity, learning attitude and a growth mindset
- Great collaboration and team-working skills
- Fluency in both German and English
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.