What you will do:
- Lead a team of several employees both professionally and disciplinarily and ensure constant professional development in the UX design field.
- Know the individual strengths of your colleagues and consider these when staffing projects.
- Use your experience with user-centered design methods in research and solution development to pursuit of project goals.
- Design and facilitate workshops with users, clients, colleagues and external experts.
- You advise clients strategically on topics related to CX and UX and feel comfortable interacting with decision makers from international companies.
What we expect:
- Experience as a leader with strong communication skills and decision-making ability
- Perceptible passion and several years of experience in the development of user-centered digital concepts and solutions
- Experience with user-centered design methods in research and solution development
- Inspirational talent and the ability to constantly inspire your team and your clients.
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
You get an individual, annual training budget of 1,000 € for external trainings of your choice.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
Work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.