What you will do:
- Lead a team of several employees both professionally and disciplinarily and ensure constant professional development in the UX design field.
- Know the individual strengths of your colleagues and consider these when staffing projects.
- Use your experience with user-centered design methods in research and solution development to pursuit of project goals.
- Design and facilitate workshops with users, clients, colleagues and external experts.
- You advise clients strategically on topics related to CX and UX and feel comfortable interacting with decision makers from international companies.
What we expect:
- Experience as a leader with strong communication skills and decision-making ability
- Perceptible passion and several years of experience in the development of user-centered digital concepts and solutions
- Experience with user-centered design methods in research and solution development
- Inspirational talent and the ability to constantly inspire your team and your clients.
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.