What you will do:
- Discover exciting cases and stories at Virtual Identity and transform them into interesting multimedia stories.
- Be responsible for their placement and marketing across owned and paid media channels.
- Network across the company and provide journalistic support to our internal thought leaders.
What we expect:
- Completed studies, preferably economic or journalistic
- Experience with economic journalism
- Meaningful portfolio with work samples (e.g., published articles)
- Passion to discover and tell stories
- High level of comprehension, a lot of passion and great interpersonal skills
- Productive and self-reliant way of working
- Proficient English, additional German language skills would be an advantage
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
You get an individual, annual training budget of 1,000 € for external trainings of your choice.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
Work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.