What you will do:
- You discover exciting cases, stories, profile articles at Virtual Identity and transform them into interesting multimedia stories.
- You are responsible for their placement across various channels: Website, Linkedin Posts, PPT and more.
- You love to network across the company and provide journalistic support to our internal thought leaders.
- You’ll build an interdisciplinary editorial team and drive editorial planning.
What we expect:
- Completed studies (preferably scientific)
- Experience with economic journalism
- Good understanding of scientific-economy models
- Meaningful portfolio with work samples
- Having initial experience with video production and creation of your own graphics, would be an advantage
- High level of comprehension, a lot of passion and great interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, additional German language skills would be an advantage
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.