What you will do:
- You develop web-based front-end applications and websites based on modern technologies.
- You create modular frontend templates and dynamise them in Open CMS
- You are involved in projects with extensive client-side logic (rich clients)
- Together with your team, you are responsible for your customer projects, from the cost estimation to the cross-browser functional implementation.
- With your expertise and your ability to work in interdisciplinary teams, you bring the projects to success.
What we expect:
- 2-3 years of professional experience as a frontend engineer
- Experience with agile methods
- Experience with DevOps, Git workflows and release processes.
- Very good English skills
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.