What you will do:
- Plan and be responsible for a wide variety of digital and social media projects and campaigns, take on organizational as well as consulting tasks.
- Manage to implement every project on time, with quality and within budget.
- Contribute to the expansion and further development of the client account.
- Be responsible for controlling projects and the achievement of client and project goals.
What we expect:
- An University degree
- Previous professional experience in a comparable position in the digital environment
- Enthusiasm for social media and digital communication
- High client orientation, economic thinking and strong quality awareness
- Curiosity, openness and strong communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.