What you will do:
- Develop and maintain complex, web-based Java or Node.js applications
- Support in extending our applications by integrating cloud services
- Contribute to the team by sharing your ideas and knowledge within the community
What we expect:
- 1 year of coding and project experience in the web environment
- First knowledge of modern architectural concepts such as microservices, distributed architectures, Docker, Spring framework, Node.js and cloud services
- First experience with a fully automatic build / deploy and CI process (e.g. Github)
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.