What you will do:
- Support the formation of new business activities with existing clients (upselling/cross-selling).
- Recognize the digital challenges and needs of our clients and contribute to the development of concrete strategies and projects.
- Actively contribute to the preparation and follow-up on workshops and client meetings.
- You support the preparation of client contracts and offers.
What we expect:
- A successfully completed university degree
- Fluency in German and English
- First professional experience in account- or project management/client management or digital consulting
- Interest in digital developments & curiosity about the implementation of digital solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to help shape things.
- Personal responsibility, willingness to learn and a strong ability to listen to others.
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.