What you will do:
- Monitor the our customers’ communities on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Co.
- Answer the user’s questions, maintain the dialog with the communities and thereby increase the activity.
- Work in close coordination with our editorial team, as well as the service teams of the respective customers.
- Carefully document the requests received and thus create an overview for our customers and colleagues.
What we expect:
- Previous experience with community management or quick comprehension skills.
- Confident writing skills in German and English.
- Fluent in German.
- Strong communication skills and enjoyment of engaging in dialogue with users.
- Strong interest in social media.
- Absolute reliability and high quality awareness.
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.
Your gross salary for this position as a junior (full-time) is € 1,900. How much more is on your salary slip depends on your qualifications, experience and commitment.