What you will do:
- You create storylines for landing pages, presentations and pitches as well as social media assets
- You prepare workshops and moderate them confidently
- Together with your team you develop common ideas and accompany their implementation
- You use content marketing effectively to drive conversions and make a measurable contribution to the business success of our clients
- In your customer projects you understand how to sell products and win employees for our customers with appealing content
- You develop information architectures and page funnels along user journeys that serve the needs of target groups
What we expect:
- Experience in communication design, online media, visual design or equivalent qualification
- Content curiosity, a passion for good content and the loving realization of exciting stories
- Inspirational talent with the ability to inspire your team and your customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as fun in customer contact
- Experience with digital content projects with business impact
- Meaningful work samples or a creative portfolio
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.