What you will do:
- Work closely and first-hand with clients, consulting them on digital optimisation and transformation
- Deploy analytical thinking and hypothesis-led reasoning to reframe business challenges
- Harness data and analytics to discover deep insights that build competitive advantages
- Build recommendations that inspire confidence with sound judgement
- Inspire clients and colleagues around the intersection of digital technology and business
- Communicate complex ideas persuasively using creativity and story-telling
What we expect:
- A degree in communication, marketing, online media, analytics or equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years of prior experience working as a digital consultant
- Ambition and the courage to think big
- Curiosity, learning attitude and a growth mindset
- Great collaboration and team-working skills
- Fluency in both German and English
Work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Remote or VI Office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI Office or a mix of both.