What you will do:
- You nurture the VI talent network and expand it through direct sourcing
- You plan and support on the implementation of recruiting marketing measures (e.g. events, fairs, cooperations, campaigns, employer branding, etc.)
- You take over content management tasks for our website and other external online profiles for recruiting purposes
- You organize the cooperation and coordination with job portals and external service providers
- You support the HR team in the implementation of strategic projects
What we expect:
- Successfully completed university degree
- At least 1 year of professional experience in HR or marketing
- Fluent German and English skills
- Highly organized way of working and reliability
- Affinity for digital topics and good understanding of job descriptions within a digital agency
- Willingness to travel for events, workshops and team meetings
- Personal responsibility, interpersonal skills, willingness to learn and empathy
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.