What you will do:
- Develop digital strategies and media concepts in collaboration with a senior consultant
- Analyze the your clients’ digital communication channels and their competitors, research digital trends and create trend reports
- Be in touch with customers and advise them on digital marketing topics with a focus on social media on an ongoing basis
- Host digital trainings or workshops for your clients
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an online marketing agency or in a similar position
- You feel at home in the digital & social media landscape and are familiar with current developments and trends
- You are familiar with the most common KPIs in digital marketing
- You know the different ad formats on various social media platforms
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- You know how to structure data and information for presentations
- Fluent in German and proficient English skills
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.
Your gross salary for this position (full-time) as Junior is at least € 1,900 and as Intermediate at least € 2,500. How much more your salary will be depends on your qualifications, experience and commitment.