What you will do:
- You will create and implement the campaign strategies and paid media plans for our clients.
- You will manage digital ads/campaigns, e.g. on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google or Pinterest and take over the ad monitoring and optimization.
- You will analyze the KPIs and keep an eye on the achievement of our customers’ goals.
- You will create campaign reports, present them and consult our clients regarding their media strategy on an ongoing basis.
- You provide professional guidance to colleagues in the paid media sector and pass on your knowledge.
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of experience in paid media management.
- Ability to work in a self-organized manner and to collaborate in interdisciplinary teams.
- Distinct quality awareness and solution orientation.
- Fluent in German and very good English skills.
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.
Your monthly gross salary for this Junior position will be at least 1,900 €. How much more your salary will be depends on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment.