What you will do:
- Make sure that the developed solution solves the customer’s problem and satisfies the future users.
- Provide orientation by clearly agreeing on goals and priorities so that the team can work efficiently and the goals are achieved within the budget.
- Build trust by communicating with the customers and the team, because you ensure transparency and clear expectation management.
What we expect:
- Previous expertise in product management
- At least 2 years of experience in a digital startup or digital business environment
- Applicable experience with agile frameworks, e.g. SCRUM, Kanban would be an advantage
- Experience and passion for software development or UX design
- Great curiosity and desire for further development
- High sense of responsibility and strong solution orientation
- Pleasure in making clear decisions
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.