What you will do:
- You will provide operational support to various contact persons on the client side in the social media area by (co-)managing the channels for them
- You create structures and keep track of a wide range of documents, contact persons and information
- You coordinate and respond to requests from different markets
- You provide selective support in content and community management
- You will take on tasks such as publishing posts, creating reports, sending out information for various markets and assigning duties to colleagues in Community Management
What we expect:
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Stay abroad in an English-speaking country or Cambridge Business English Higher Certificate
- Native English skills are an advantage
- A very structured way of working, organizational talent and strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm for social media and digital communication
- You love being in touch with clients
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.
Your gross salary for this (junior) position will be at least € 1,900. Your qualifications, experience and commitment will determine how much more your salary will be.