What you will do:
- You will independently book accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger accounting, support the preparation of monthly, annual and quarterly financial statements and take over account reconciliations and clarifications.
- With up-to-date and transparent figures at all times, you create a reliable basis for management decisions.
- You work closely with Controlling and provide data for ongoing reports
- You provide business analyses tailored to the respective requirements, taking into account accruals and deferrals
- You are the contact person for tax consultants and auditors when preparing the annual financial statements.
What we expect:
- A completed training in a tax consulting firm or in a commercial trade.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting.
- You are well versed in the preparation of data on excel as well as being familiar with working online on DATEV.
- You bring a self-dependent and structured work ethic, as well as being open and curious for new ideas.
- Fluent in German and English
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
You get an individual, annual training budget of 1,000 € for external trainings of your choice.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
Work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.