What you will do:
- Be responsible for our internal VI online marketing campaigns – together with our creation and paid media consultants.
- Help organize our events (online and in person), get in touch with the participants and stay in touch, while keep track of this in the CRM system.
- Find out which companies are suitable for us and who could be the right person to contact.
- Keep the data in our CRM system up-to-date.
- Support us in the creation of reports and dashboards.
- Actively support us with administrative and organizational tasks.
- Create documents for initial meetings with potential clients and agency credentials, especially in Power Point.
- Support our creative team with submitting awards.
What we expect:
- Previous professional experience (in marketing, project management, event management, sales or similar) is an advantage.
- Agency experience would be helpful, but not essential.
- Interest in and basic knowledge of digital and social media marketing.
- Strong communication skills, analytical abilities and solution orientation.
- Fluent German and English skills.
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.