What you will do:
- You support the initiation of new business activities with existing and new customers
- You recognize the digital challenges and needs of our customers and contribute to the development of concrete strategies and projects
- You will actively help and contribute to the preparation and follow-up of workshops and customer meetings
- You support the preparation of customer contracts
What we expect:
- Interest in digital developments & curiosity about the implementation of digital solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to help shape things
- Personal responsibility, willingness to learn and a strong ability to listen to others
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.