What you will do:
- You will support the team in planning and managing projects and gain deeper insights into the work of our project/account managers.
- You will take on partial tasks for digital projects with a focus on social media.
- You will research and create PPT presentations and document for appointments and meetings.
- You will get to know the different project phases and project management methods.
What we expect:
- Enthusiasm for social media and digital communication
- Desire to learn and take on a variety of tasks
- Curiosity, openness and strong communication skills
- Solution orientation and a strong sense of quality
- Good written and spoken German
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.
Your gross salary for this position (full-time) as an intern will be 1,643.40 euros.