What you will do:
- Support the development of user-centric strategies and concepts for applications, services and digital communication
- Find out what people really want – and inspire them with digital problem solutions
- Support the moderation of workshops with users to find out what the customer really needs
What we expect:
- Interest in digital developments & curiosity about the implementation of digital solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to help shape things
- Personal responsibility, willingness to learn and a strong ability to listen to others
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.