What you will do:
- You design, implement, and optimize ETL workflows in the area of digital marketing
- You create and maintain data interfaces to link tools with each other
- You implement and configure web tracking components
- You support in the development of prototypes and tools
- You ensure high data quality
- You communicate directly with our clients on data-based projects
What we expect:
- You are studying for a master’s degree or are in the final stages of your bachelor’s degree in (business) computer science, mathematics, statistics or other relevant fields.
- Experience with data integration processes and business intelligence
- First experience in the area of web tracking (including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Layer), AWS service landscape is an advantage
- Curiosity to try out new things
- You are fluent in German and English
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
For a compulsory internship for your university degree, you will receive a remuneration (depending on scope and duration). For a voluntary internship, your monthly gross salary (full time) is € 1,758.50