What you will do:
- Be responsible for the product quality and ensure that the developed solution solves the customer problem and satisfies their users.
- Provide guidance by clearly agreeing on goals and priorities, so that the team can work efficiently and the goals are achieved within budget.
- Your communication with the customers and the team creates trust, because you ensure transparency and clear expectation management.
- Lead your team with commitment and create a learning, supportive and goal-oriented atmosphere.
What we expect:
- In-depth expertise in product management
- At least 5 years of experience in a digital startup or digital business environment
- Relevant experience with agile frameworks, e.g. SCRUM, Kanban
- Software development or UX background
- Leadership skills, especially situational leadership, providing direction and empowering employees/teams
- High sense of responsibility and strong solution orientation
- Pleasure in making clear decisions
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.