What you will do:
- You accompany our interdisciplinary project teams and advise them on suitable QA approaches.
- You develop and create test plans, arrange manual and/or automated testing and conduct tests yourself.
What we expect:
- You have an extensive QA experience in the digital environment.
- You are familiar with project-based work and can switch between different project contexts.
- You like to work in a self-organized way and are able to make decisions independently.
- Ideally, you bring basic knowledge of web development and building websites/portals/shops with you.
- Knowledge of agile working methods is a plus.
- You enjoy working collaboratively in a team and communicate with us at eye level.
- Proficient English skills
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.