What you will do:
- You accompany our interdisciplinary project teams and advise them on suitable QA approaches.
- You develop and create test plans, arrange manual and/or automated testing and conduct tests yourself.
What we expect:
- You have an extensive QA experience in the digital environment.
- You are familiar with project-based work and can switch between different project contexts.
- You like to work in a self-organized way and are able to make decisions independently.
- Ideally, you bring basic knowledge of web development and building websites/portals/shops with you.
- Knowledge of agile working methods is a plus.
- You enjoy working collaboratively in a team and communicate with us at eye level.
- Proficient English skills
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
You get an individual, annual training budget of 1,000 € for external trainings of your choice.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
Work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.