What you will do:
- You will look after 2-4 customer accounts, you will maintain stable customer relationships and will be responsible for the proactive further development (cross-/upselling) of your customers.
- You inspire with your professional appearance and sympathy
- You plan and manage a wide range of digital and social media projects, taking on advisory as well as conceptual tasks.
- Through your leadership, the team manages to implement each project in time, in quality and in budget
- You will be responsible for project controlling and the achievement of customer and project goals.
What we expect:
- Successfully completed university degree
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience in a comparable position in a digital agency environment
- Enthusiasm for social media and digital communication
- High customer orientation, economic thinking and strong quality awareness
- Strong communication skills, proactivity and solution orientation
- Fluent German and English skills are required
- Native English is an advantage
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.
Your salary for this position will be at least € 3.000. How much more your salary will be depends on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment.