What you will do:
- You develop existing and new data-driven services and products for our clients in the digital marketing area
- You actively contribute to the education and training of our digital consultants in the areas of data acquisition/storage/processing/visualisation/analysis/maintenance.
- You advise our clients on data-driven projects
- You ensure high data quality and derive data-based recommendations
- You keep an eye on industry trends and digital developments to incorporate them into your consulting services
What we expect:
- 3+ years professional experience in a data-focused role in the marketing field
- Strong consulting and conceptual skills in the area of communication
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
Your annual gross salary for this position (full time) is at least 37.800 € (Intermediate), 49,000 € (Senior). How much more is on your salary slip depends on your qualifications, experience and commitment.