What you will do:
- Develop web-based front-end applications and websites based on modern technologies.
- Create modular frontend templates and dynamise them in Open CMS
- Be involved in projects with extensive client-side logic (diverse clients)
- You take over technical responsibility for your customer project, from the cost estimation to the cross-browser functional implementation.
- With your expertise and your ability to work in interdisciplinary teams, you help bring the projects to success.
What we expect:
- 4+ years of professional experience as a frontend engineer.
- Experience with agile methods.
- Experience with DevOps, Git workflows and release processes.
- Proficient German and English skills.
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.