What you will do:
- Be responsible for brainstorming, conception and implementation of digital campaigns for brands such as BMW/MINI, Berglandmilch, Generali, Hervis, Manner, Munich Re, Post & bank99, SPAR, Volkswagen Financial Services Rent-a-Car, Werner & Mertz, win2day.
- Conduct content and campaign brainstorming sessions with the creative team and turn the best ideas into well-rounded communication.
- Ensure consistency in posting and ad texts.
- Prepare creative impulses for clients – alone or together with the team – and present them up to top management.
- Work closely with graphics, video and media and get the most out of our ongoing content and campaigns.
- Share your experience with your colleagues in smooth knowledge transfers.
- Mentor 1-2 Juniors.
What we expect:
- At least 5 years of experience in an online marketing agency or similar position.
- Enthusiasm for social media and digital communication.
- Strong quality awareness and solution orientation.
- Complex understanding of brands.
- Fluent German and proficient English skills.
- High ability to provide clear orientation for clients and colleagues.
- High degree of self-organized work and collaboration in interdisciplinary teams.
- Presentation skills and enjoyment of customer contact.
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.
Your gross salary for this position is at least € 3,000. How much more your salary will be, depends on
your qualifications and your experience.