What you will do:
- Discover: Find out where users and stakeholders are really having problems.
- Define: Discover opportunities that connect user needs with business interests.
- Design: Develop user-centric strategies and concepts for applications, services and digital communication.
- Develop: Regularly connect users and test our ideas with a variety of prototyping forms.
- Deliver: Ensure the quality of the solution from start to finish in an interdisciplinary team.
- Design and facilitate workshops with users, clients, colleagues and external experts.
- Actively develop our UX skills and contribute to internal training.
- Give orientation to junior and experienced UX designers as a consultant and help them to reach their project goals.
What we expect:
- At least 4 years of experience in the development of user-centric digital concepts and solutions.
- Experience with user-centric design methods in research and solution development.
- In addition to being an analytical thinker, you should enjoy dealing with people and their needs.
- A flair and curiosity for trends and innovations.
- The want to take responsibility and share your knowledge with others.
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.