What you will do:
- Discover: You will find out where users and stakeholders are really having problems
- Define: You will discover opportunities that connect user needs with business interests
- Design: You will develop user-centric strategies and concepts for applications, services and digital communication
- Develop: You will regularly connect users and test our ideas with a variety of prototyping forms
- Deliver: You will ensure the quality of the solution from start to finish in an interdisciplinary team
- You will design and moderate workshops with users, clients, colleagues and external experts
- You will actively develop our UX skills and contribute to internal training
- You give as a consultant orientation to junior and experienced UX designers and help them to reach their project goals
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.