What you will do:
- Develop ideas and creative concepts for social media campaigns
- Write creative short copy texts for social media
- Work closely with the graphics department and brief your ideas
- Coordinate feedback loops with your client by using communication and social media tools
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an online marketing agency or in a similar position
- Understanding of brands
- Creative use of the German language
- Fluency in German and proficient English skills are required
- Enthusiasm for social media and digital communication
- Strong sense of quality
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.
Your monthly gross salary for this position (full-time) as Junior is at least € 1,900 and as Intermediate at least € 2,500. How much more your salary will be depends on your qualifications, experience and commitment.