What you will do:
- Develop complex and modern web applications together with agile development teams
- Understand our client’s technical requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Build long-term customer relationships with your consulting competence
- Act as a linking point between the clients and the development team for all technical questions
- Coach engineers on architectural thinking and advanced engineering practices
What we expect:
- At least 4 years of experience being responsible for web projects with a technical focus
- Good knowledge of business requirements analysis and a good understanding of web technologies in frontend and backend
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns and modern architectural concepts such as microservices and distributed architectures
- ideally experience with cloud services, such as AWS or Azure
- Very good communication skills in English, which is our company language
- High quality awareness and solution orientation
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.