Do you want to work in a genuine, open feedback culture on human-centered business growth? And you are passionate about finding the right talents for the right opportunity.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain a staffing strategy that aligns with our business goals
- Refine staffing needs, clarify staffing requirement, presents options and select best candidates for each project opportunity
- Monitor and evaluate performance of staffing process and recommend improvement points
- In close collaboration with team leads ensuring that staffing decisions are done mindful, holistic and transparent and also based on availability, competency and suitability
What we expect:
- A degree in HR, Media Communication, Engineering or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in staffing or recruitment in a project-based organization or digital agency
- Strong communication, conflict resolution skills and a well-organized and pro-active personality
- Fluent in English and German
- Being familiar with using Clickup is a plus
What we offer
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.