To maintain high quality standards in our customer projects, you will contribute with your expertise as a Test Engineer. You will also accompany our interdisciplinary project teams, implement suitable test approaches and conduct tests yourself.
What you will do:
- You ensure and maintain the high quality of our web solutions and applications
- Based on user stories you will write test cases and create test procedures
- You are committed to quality and testing in our interdisciplinary project teams and work closely with our clients
- You will also be responsible for the test execution within the project, reporting the test results and monitoring the progress
What we expect:
- You have 3 years of testing and project experience in the digital environment
- You have some experience in writing automatic tests
- You are familiar with project-based work and switching between different project contexts
- You have experience with quality assurance in an agile setup
- With your pro-active communication skills, your eagerness to learn and finding solutions you enjoy working with agile teams and clients
- You like to work in a self-organized way and are able to make decisions independently
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of web development and building websites/portals/shops
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus
What we offer
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.