What you will do:
- Discover: Find out where users and stakeholders are really having problems
- Define: Discover opportunities that connect user needs with business interests
- Design: Develop user-centric strategies and concepts for applications, services and digital communication
- Develop: Regularly incorporate users and test our ideas with a variety of prototyping forms
- Deliver: Ensure the quality of the solution from start to finish in an interdisciplinary team
- Moderate workshops with users, clients, colleagues and external experts
- Actively develop our UX skills and contribute to internal training
What we expect:
- A Degree in media conception, information design, interaction design, media informatics or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years of experience in the development of user-centric digital concepts and solutions
- Experience with user-centric design methods in research and solution development
- In addition to being an analytical thinker, you should enjoy dealing with people and their needs
- A flair and curiosity for trends and innovations
Personal and professional development
Numerous training opportunities, including an individual yearly budget of 1,000 € for external trainings, our VI Academy, the VI Leadership Program for future leaders and our personal coaches.
Remote or VI Office
Free choice of a remote, VI Office or hybrid working model.
Take one workday per year for charity work to help others.
Legendary VI parties throughout the year. Every employee has a 200 € budget for team event(s) per year. The in-house VI Band plays at our bigger events – such as our cross-location VI summer party, new band-members are always welcome.