Orchestrate the seamless delivery of digital marketing projects and coordinate an interdisciplinary project team. Make courageous decisions, taking client satisfaction and our economic goals into consideration. Ensure that every project meets the deadline, stays within budget and exceeds client expectations. Apply now and join our client service team.
What you will do:
- Lead the end-to-end project delivery for diverse digital marketing projects across sectors like insurance, finance, mobility, retail, or FMCG
- Craft compelling project proposals and navigate mindfully during project delivery to achieve our profitability goals
- Be in charge of project planning and controlling
- Coordinate team members and external partners to ensure project success
- Monitor project milestones with diligence and ensure each project is executed on schedule and with high quality
- Facilitate clear communication and provide regular updates to enhance trust and alignment during the project execution with clients
What we expect:
- Strong state-of-the-art social media and online marketing know-how
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a project/account manager, preferably in a (digital) agency
- A degree in communication, marketing, economy or similar or equivalent qualification
- High customer orientation, economic thinking and strong quality awareness
- Ability to deal with conflicts
- Strong communication skills, proactivity and solution orientation
- Fluent German and fluent English skills are required
- Correct prioritization in terms of target navigation
- Your annual gross salary for this full-time position as an Intermediate starts at € 39,000. How much more your salary will be depends on your qualifications, experience and commitment
What we offer
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.