You are the strategic point of contact for our clients, adept at striking the perfect tone for every situation. As a networker, you cultivate and continually expand your client relationships with passion, openness, and curiosity. Serving as a trusted consultant, you meticulously identify your client's needs and challenges, translating them into valuable digital project opportunities.
What you will do:
- Identify and develop digital project opportunities along the strategy and business issues of our clients
- Continuously expand your client relationships and broaden your network within existing client accounts
- Prepare and execute client meetings, such as annual planning or digital strategy meetings;
- Harness the digital potential of your clients and actively introduce new ideas
- Together with your team, you will be responsible for the order volume and profitability of your accounts
- Collaborate closely with project managers, who will be responsible for planning and delivering the project
- Work closely with digital consultants, who will provide you with data-based insights
What we expect:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in account management/client management or digital consulting (previous work experience in a digital agency is an advantage)
- Previous experience with digital marketing projects and social media marketing
- Ability to build sustainable client relationships also at a management level and knowledge of how to use them successfully in business
- In-depth industry knowledge from Banking/Finance, Mobility and FMCG is an advantage
- Personal responsibility, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to learn
- Proficient English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Your annual gross salary for this full-time position starts at € 50.500. How much more your salary will be depends on your qualifications, experience and commitment
What we offer
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.